Select image to convert
(Size Limit: 2MB per file | Supported Formats: JPEG & PNG)
Instead of uploading an image to the server, you can encode the image using the base64 process so that we won't be needed an image file. Because the will convert the image into base64 encoding that will act as a string and later it can be decoded at servers end to get original data.
Without changing the bytes of original data base64 encoding can easily encode binary data into a text-based format. It helps to preserve original data byte otherwise it requires some changes to fix it. But in email, it can be altered by a text-based format that requires more bytes.
In order to speed up the rendering of a webpage, you can easily embed the inlines of HTML and CSS. So the web browser can render the images, icons faster and helps to reduce the number of requests throughout the entire process. This is why many developers and web experts switching to a part of the image to base64 encoding technique.
The tool is easy to use and doesn't require much technical knowledge. So just follow these steps
1) To know how to use this tool, click or visit Image to Base64 encoding tool.
2) Next, select only JPG or PNY image file which is less than 2MB in size. Any other than these 2 image format will be rejected by this tool.
3) After selecting the image with the appropriate format, now click on 'Choose file' to begin image to base64 encoding process.
4) Now click on 'Convert to Base64' Button to execute it.
5) Finally, you can see Base64 data URI, Html code, and Background CSS code.
Many users have no idea that the images can be converted into HTML and CSS background source, this technique is called as Base64 encoding. Instead of downloading images on the web browser, the base64 encoding process converts images into HTML and CSS source which makes site loading faster.
You can do it by embedding using data URL and encode Image to base64 process, because our system only accepts image types (such as JPG or PNG) with each file of 2 MB. Suppose if you want to reverse the process then you need Base64 to image tool. So the first question which comes to your mind is Base64.
In general, Base64 is a format. It is a group of binary to text encoding format which represents binary data in ASCII format by transforming into 64 representation format. Basically it is a MIME content transfer encoding technique that originates by a term called Base64.
When you send an image as input to the tool, it requires a proper image format with good quality to encode image to base64 properly. If the quality of the image is not good, then it can damage the syntax of the text document such as Base64, HTML, and Background-CSS.
Why this tool is so important to use because, If your site contains lots of tiny images and icons then the webpage loads very slow and triggers a negative impact on the bounce rate & depletes your server resources. So in order to avoid these issues, image to base64 encoding process is necessary.
For example the site is loaded with images, icons, and other social media profile icons like (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram), depending on resources on the server these images, icons, and social profiles are necessary to be encoded using base64 process. If this is slowing down the speed of the webpage, then your site gets bounced more and reduces the incoming traffic.
1) Base64 technologies used in SSL certificates, Embedding data in HTML and XML, SAML assertions for a single sign-on system, and also used in many other cases. In Base64 both sender and receiver should receive exact same bytes if the byte value changes in the scenario than digital signature verification will fail.
2) The image to base64 helps to reduce multiple HTTP requests from the server and also render the webpage faster. The icons, social media profiles and other small images can be easily encoded with base64 encoding process.
3) This tool will convert Image to base64 encodings such as HTML and CSS codes along with base64 data URI.
There are many different technologies to do the same process which base64 is one of them which helps to reduce webpage loading time, and process digital certification validation. Throughout this process, the bytes originated from the sender and the receiver have the same number of bytes. So clearly shows there is a necessity and strong demand for the tool.
Other SEO Tools: Base64 to Image Binary to Text