Enter or paste your Binary:
A text to binary converter tool is a method to convert text to binary form. It's a simple math that uses ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) code and other formats to convert, which means each letter, number, special characters have a particular number and these numbers are further converted to binary form.
A text can be any form of language with a single or multiple set of words that are understood in the given context. So sequences of these words or sentences are considered as text. But sending text messages electronically is totally different from written text. When people send messages from one device to another, first it will convert into binary codes and later will be converted back to text.
Similarly, in computer languages, a set of binary codes is executed instead of the text. Since text cannot be read by computer programming, so it converts into binary format to understand and executes it. To know exactly how binary codes are converted, just check out the text to binary converter tool
We need text to binary converter tool to understand how a computer, laptop, mobile, and other electronic devices work and how they execute the code. Either we type in a computer or in a mobile device, how these text or number is converted into binary form without typing any binary numbers.
For characters, letters, spaces, and punctuation there are ASCII and binary representations. In ASCII there are different numbers for upper case and lower case letters, by seeing it looks very similar but there is a lot of difference. Otherwise reading binary code will become very difficult for a computer, laptop, and mobile device.
In order to understand how this tool is helpful by taking a small example like: just by typing as shown below
what are you doing?
01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00111111
A binary number is very important because of the simplification of computer problems instead of using decimal number or text. We know that binary number uses two digits 0 and 1 to form a sequence code and solve the problem. So similarly the purpose of text to binary converter tool is to know the binary code of any text, number, ASCII code, and a decimal number.
It is very important for high school students or computer professionals which they find it difficult to identify binary code of a given digit or ASCII code. So with the help of this tool, it is very easy to find binary code in a very short period of time.
This tool is very simple to use, just you need to follow these simple things.
1) Just type or copy the text, number, decimal, special characters and paste in the following text box.
2) Then click "Convert to Binary" button to know the binary code.
3) If you have a file to convert, then click on "load file" and upload it.
4) If you want to know a sample of binary code, then click "Sample" and click again on "Convert to Binary".
5) Clear all text by click a "Reset" button.
1) Easy to convert any text, number, ASCII code, and decimal number to binary within seconds using this tool.
2) It is helpful for school and higher education projects to study on binary code technologies.
3) Saves human time to decode binary numbers irrespective of the given text.
4) No need to install any software because it is a completely free online tool.
Based on the requirement, the Importance, and advantages of text to binary considered as the best tool to identify binary code of any given valid input. Just you need to type or copy-paste the text in the text-box and click the 'Convert to Binary' button, thus it will convert automatically into binary format.