Enter a URL
The URL rewriting tool helps to check the URL's whether it is a static or dynamic URL. This tool converts dynamic into a static URL with a single click. The purpose of URL rewriting tool is to improve user ability and search engine friendliness of your site url.
A Uniform Resource Locator, popularly known as an URL is the web address of a website or a web page. You can use this to locate a web source on a computer network and retrieve the same. A URL also finds its application in an email, file transfer, database access, and so on.
You can find the URL of a web page in the address bar of a web browser. A typical URL looks like http://www.example.com/index.html. This indicates the protocol, hostname, and file name.
Many companies spend endless hours and money on creating the best domain name for their clients. They try to find a domain name that is easy to relevant, appropriate, and also sounds professional. They also try to keep it unique, easy to remember and spell, appeals on a business card, and is also available as a dot-com.
However, they neglect the other elements of the URL and forget that it should also be professional, appropriate, relevant, and also easy to memorize, spell and read. If it is not, all the efforts can go waste.
Also known as URL manipulation, URL rewriting means is the process of modifying the URL's parameters. You can rewrite an URL using a URL rewriting tool. While web server administrators use the tool to conveniently and genuinely modify the URL, hackers can use it for malicious purposes.
You can use this to convert a complicated URL into simpler on so as to make it user-friendly. For instance, you can access a website with a complicated URL by entering the converted simpler URL into the address bar. The new URL redirects you to the same website. This way, you don't have to memorize the complicated URL and manually enter it. It also eliminates the tedious process of carefully cutting and pasting a long character string.
However, some users can also use this tool for wrong purposes. For instance, a hacker can use the tool to modify the URL of your website without your knowledge to redirect other users' requests from a legitimate website like yours to an illegitimate website. This way, the hacker or the server administrator or the owner of the illegitimate website can install rogue code on your hard drive.
Advantages of a static URL
1. A static URL is easy to remember and bookmark.
2. A static URL helps in optimizing your website for the purpose of search engine ranking.
3. A static URL is SEO-friendly and thus impacts your website traffic.
4. A static URL is indexed at a faster rate compared to dynamic ones.
5. With a static URL, your web page loads faster and thus have a manageable interface.
6. A static URL is economic, quick, and easy to develop
7. A static URL is cost-efficient to host
Disadvantages of a static website
1. A static website only provides basic information
2. With a static website, you run a risk of your web content getting set off
3. Modifying or updating a static website requires web know-how
Advantages of a dynamic website
1. A dynamic website is more functional
2. A dynamic website is easy to operate and update
3. It doesn't cause problems when web visitors interact
4. With a dynamic website, the owner and end-users can exchange information
Disadvantages of a dynamic website
1. Dynamic websites are expensive to host
2. Dynamic websites are expensive to develop
Dynamic URL's keep changing when an action is triggered. So the URL's should be converted into SEO friendly URL for better ranking.
Static URL's are the trend to index and rank faster in search results, Dynamic URL's are difficult to understand by the user and search engine about the page. So in this case, it should be converted into static URL's for better understanding. The tool rewrites your dynamic URL's into respectable static or SEO friendly URL's.
If a particular script executes a particular query, default it shows dynamic URL.
By using a mod rewrite technique using .htaccess, you can convert the dynamic into static URL instantly for the generated script
Enter your dynamic URL in the box and click submit button. The tool converts by taking a dynamic URL and convert into static URL for better understanding. So in this way, proper permalinks and ranking in top search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AOL are very important in terms of SEO perspective.
This tool is simple to understand, easy to use, and totally efficient. It generates static URLs quickly, in just a single click.
It is extremely easy to convert your dynamic URL into a static one. Follow these steps:
1. You put in a lot of efforts, time, and money when creating a website. You also take every care to optimize it for the search engine ranking purposes. Every small detail including the type of URLs is crucial for a website as it has a direct bearing on a website's traffic and page rankings.
2. As an owner of a website or a webmaster, a URL rewriting tool can help you in promoting your site and thus reaching out to a wide audience worldwide.
3. As an owner of an e-commerce website, an increased number of people can find your web pages on search engine results with a clean and short URL. This adds to your traffic and conversions.
So, if you think by creating a successful website your job is done, you are incorrect. Having a static URL that is user-friendly and SEO friendly is a must. Thus, if you're still using dynamic URLs that are complicated and difficult for users to remember, now is the right time to modify your dynamic URL by using the URL rewriting tool.
This is just one small step that you can take to optimize your website, its search engine ranking, and also drive crazy traffic. This becomes all the more important if you are an e-commerce website owner who earns through your website and has invested huge capital in your online business. So, use the URL rewriting today and fast track your digital marketing strategies!